Elk Rapids Cinema History
History of the Elk Rapids Cinema
The Elk Rapids Cinema opened in September 1940 as the Elk Rapids State Theatre.
The theatre was built and operated by Mr. and Mrs. Edwin Loomis
The following pictures were taken on opening day.
Click on the thumbnails below for a larger image...
We ARE located in downtown Elk Rapids
Elk Rapids Cinema
205 River Street
Elk Rapids, MI 49629